Monday, April 07, 2008

The Lobster Chronicles, Pt. 2

More pictures are coming. I just wanted to post that we're back! It was a long trip though. We had to fly from St. Croix to Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico to Dallas, Dallas to Salt Lake City, and then we had a 5 hour drive in fog to get back to Jackson. Our first flight was at 12:30pm (Jackson time), and we pulled into our driveway at 5:30am. That's 17 hours for those of you who don't like to do the math. We were up for 22 hours straight as well. It was still worth it. Check back soon for the rest of the photos from the trip. I managed to download photos from Matt's, Padma's, and my mom and dad's camera, so I have tons of shots.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Suzanne, can't wait to hear more about your vacay. Looking at your photos from the previous post, I could taste the rum and smell the aloe vera. What fun! Cousin Julie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home