A Fan is Born!
Okay, so in honor of the Pack clinching their division, and the playoff game against Seattle on Saturday, Abby and I needed to get our cheese on! As a Bears fan, Daddy is less than pleased, however, I think that the cheese hats are safe for now, but just in case, I brought mine to work. Abby has her dinosaurs protecting hers. See below... Go Packers!!!
See, the dinosaur is protecting the cheese, so the cheese never stands alone!!!

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Now, Suzanne, that is about "hippest" cheese hat I've seen (the one your wearing). Whoever thought of that design was nothing short of genius:). And Abby's is adorable--how could you not love it?
fun fun!
Great pics! I love how Abby's dinos are protecting the cheese hat, very creative!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home