Abby's Autumn Break
So, I often do this. I uploaded the photos backwards and am too lazy to reorder them, so bear with me. I threw some pictures up here of Abby's Autumn Break, some pretty faces she made for me when she got back after smearing soap on her face, and then some pictures of the house. We're still making lots of changes, but haven't hit the finish line yet. (More pictures as we finish more projects.) I've been sick for what seems like forever, so I am finally getting better and am able to play with Abby and hang out with Rick without crashing out on the couch. I had something like bronchitis and then four days later got hit with a flu bug. I still have a cough, but I am getting better each day and have the energy to play with Abby now. Some of the funny new things she does: tells her hands not to do bad thing "no hands, don't do it", pretends to read books, talks about a magical land far, far away, likes to rub soap on her clothes, loves to hold her breath and put her face under water for LONG periods of time, etc. I can't list everything here or you'd be bored to death. She's becoming a good helper when she LISTENS. That's the problem we have with her is her focus and her listening skills. Other than that, she's a happy normal kid, with an incredible imagination. She told me about a dream she had the other night too, where a bear was in her room. She woke me up to ask me if I saw something moving in the corner of her room. She's going through all of the growing pains, even nightmares.

3 Comments:
Great pics! Abby looks so much older again all of a sudden, to me at least! Her face is really losing the baby look. I love the playground pics especially, she looks so pretty on the turtle. I'm glad you're feeling better now and can have fun with Abby again!
I like the frankenstein phone and the slide photo. She's such a beauty. How in the world did she break the slide?
This really makes me want to go to the beach! I love seeing pics of your house--we need to redo our kitchen--does your design team travel?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home