Monday, August 20, 2007

A Mishmash of Pictures

The house as it looks this morning

The railing on the upper deck

New guardrails and grab rails on the stairs to the basement

I primed the laundry room and Rick painted it an ice pale blue this weekend and hung our shelves from IKEA. There's a drying rack and iron hanger that need to go up yet. I should have taken a picture of the new track lighting that's in as well.

The laundry room

Abby playing with the gnomes from Grandma Ginny and Grandpa Jo-Jo (as she calls him).

Not the prettiest picture of us,
but it's cute that she has her arm around my neck.

Abby and her "soft blanket" that Jerry knit.
She loves this blanket and won't go anywhere without it.

On the car ride home from Chicago
(left over balloons from the water balloon fight in Auntie Carolyn's backyard.)

Abby being patient in IKEA.
She made a little bed with her soft blanket and a new snake friend.

I wish I could have curled up in there with her.
3-1/2 hours was way too much time spent in that store...

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger julie said...

I love seeing your house, Suzanne. You've really changed the look of your lot (and street). I can't wait to see it next time we're able to come out there. I love the pic of you and Abby sleeping--there is just nothing that compares with those little acts of affection.

 
At 5:06 AM , Blogger Misty said...

Nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home