Jingle Bell Rock
Pictures, finally some pictures. These are a little dark, since I took them this morning and figured the flash would take care of the rest. Oh well. If you click on the picture, you can usually make it larger and then see a little more detail, even though they are dark. So I am posting pictures of the new floors, the new island counter top steel bar in the kitchen, the new mantel, the new storage space in the laundry room, the new wall color in Rick's office, and the new house numbers. Do you see the "new" theme in my last sentence. Things are getting done. There's a lot of new lighting up as well, but I didn't photograph that. We also put some Christmas decorations up - a wreath and some lights and garland on the stairs. My parents arrive for a visit on Friday, so we'll get a tree up after they arrive (that way they can run interference with Abby, so she doesn't destroy the ornaments before they go up). They are coming primarily to be here for Abby's 3rd birthday on the 11th and will be here until the 21st. Then we have some overlap with Rick's parents, so they can actually see one another, with Rick's parents arriving on the 20th and staying through the new year, hopefully! I'm excited for our first Christmas celebration in the new house! Hope everyone is enjoying the pre-season festivities!
(not all the walls have it, just two out of four).

1 Comments:
It looks great!!! We haven't even started decorating for Christmas, I guess we're a little behind. In answer to your question on my blog, my dad is very into geo-caching right now, so it was his idea and a very good idea it was!
Abby looks so pretty posing on the stairs. I can't believe that she's almost 3! It sounds like you're going to have such a fun month, with a birthday party and all the family visiting. Have fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home