Monday, February 11, 2008

PB&J

She loves it! She absolutely loves PB&J! I was shocked. She doesn't like bread at all, so I thought there was no chance that she'd go for PB&J. She even got into me taking picture of her eating it. Her version is with grape jelly, daddy's favorite! She ate two full sandwiches. Amazing to me...

Threw that baby picture in to see if you were paying attention. :)

5 Comments:

At 11:39 PM , Blogger Misty said...

That baby picture thrown in was great--lovely opportunity for comparison. Smart kid, that one. You gotta love peanut butter and jelly.

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger Shelly said...

Love the baby pic thrown in, I was paying attention. :) Very cute. So she doesn't like bread? And I know you don't like jelly, how did you ever decide to try serving her PB&J? Glad she likes it, good kid. :)

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Yep, you're right Shelly! I don't like jelly AT ALL! Yuck! And I don't like PB&J myself, but I got a new loaf of bread and thought Abby might go for it. She had a PB&J once at a football game when a mom in front of me gave her half of a sandwich. I have some grape jelly that Rick eats and I bought some raspberry last night to see if she would like that even better. I should have got wonder bread. Every kid loves wonder bread! She's never really liked bread at all. She eats the meat off of a burger, same with hot dogs, and has never liked sandwiches really, except for the inside parts.

 
At 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you'll have something to do with all that jelly that ends up at your house! Abby takes after Aunt Stacey and Aunt Misty - PB&J - Yum!

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog makes me feel like I miss my home ... :( Gotta get back out to Jackson to see you guys soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home