Monday, February 25, 2008

Some Cute Pictures of the Absinator

I just have a bunch of random photos on my camera. Not much has been happening lately. Jerry is in town (college roommate), and we've been out to dinners, lunches, the swimming pool with Abby, snowshoeing in Moose, watching movies together, shopping, blabbing on and on about old times and new, etc. I have more pictures from some of our nights out, but I'll post those later. As you can tell, Abby may look like her dad, but her personality (and blonde hair) is all me! What a ham!

Making faces for me as usual.

She likes to pose now.

Jerry made this hat and scarf!

Hot chocolate face. She got a bath right after this. It's even on her eyebrows.

Smilie face stickers from Grandma Ginny!

Pretty lipstick!

Again with the lipstick, she just loves to slather it on! This was taken on Superbowl Sunday.

Skiing with her dad (funny action shot, hey?) They were cruising!

Bottom of the hill, this was a bluebird day!

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

Love the pics! The one with the sticker on her nose is just precious and I love all her faces and poses in the others. So good to see she's still loving skiing too! I really love how her personality shines through every picture of her. :)

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Misty said...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Abby is beautiful--it's a beauty all her own. I love those spunky faces she makes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home