
My daughter is now obsessed with this turtle. He is a Polly Pockets pet, and if he is lost, the world will end. We're happy that Abby is into smaller toys now though, because they take up less room in the closet as we frantically clean the house for showing upon showing. We've had 5 showings now and one open house that brought in 40 agents and 3 buyers. One of the showings was for a local gal who was at our open house and came back with her mom. I'll have to get a link up to the MLS listing of our place. We got some professional photos done and the place looks awesome in the new pictures. Ah sigh, I still don't have a cellphone. Our new carrier for the office is taking her sweet time, so I've been without a phone for 2-1/2 weeks now. I thought I'd be alright since we were switching plans and most everyone was getting a new phone, but it'll be alright. I'm apparently getting a pink phone which will make me the laughing stock of the construction sites. I picked it out though, so I can only blame myself. Hope all are well!
2 Comments:
pink phones r awesome!
Now I know what cha been up too!
Well I do hope you sell your home but I hope it's after I move back so we can hang out.
Miss you guys,
AD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home