Lil Stinker
Abby's all tuckered out from trick or treating on town square, so I get to post the pictures while she naps. Abby decided to be a skunk this year. Maybe it's her love of the tv show Skunk Fu that drove her to pick this costume, or maybe it's just like Abby to go against the flow and be a skunk instead of a fairy princess. If I had a dime for every princess I saw tonight... We did see a little skunk boy too, and it made me think of Pepe Le Pew chasing the cat with the white stripe. Anyway, Rick and I saw all of our friends around town square with their kids, some great costumes, and Abby rolled in a good bag of loot before telling one lady handing out candy at a store "I'm tired". Then we had to carry her home for a nap. Trick or treating is hard work. Happy Halloween!

Skunk lounging outside of the house

3 Comments:
a fairy, but we didn't see any other fairies here last night. She is really into pink lately, so she was a very pink fairy. I'll have pics up sometime in the next few days. I think Abby is adorable as a skunk, I especially love the all pooped out on the couch pic, so sweet. :)
Okay, somehow blogger deleted the first line of my comment. I said that Abby was a super cute skunk and that Isabel was a fairy this year.
HOW CUTE!!! I love the skunk costume.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home