Monday, December 14, 2009

My big girl 5-year-old!

So Abby is 5-years-old now. Her actual birthday was Friday. We let her open her presents from mom and dad and the grandparents. Then she helped me bake her cakes and got to sneak a cupcake. That night we went to the Center for the Arts for a dance performance of Alice in Wonderland. I took Abby and her friend Kyra, so it was even more fun!

Saturday was her birthday party. We had a Tinkerbell theme. I'll post the pictures this afternoon, if I get the chance. They're not spectacular photos, since I never had the camera once, but you'll get the idea of the chaos that 13 children on a sugar rush can create. Abby had a great day and is finally coming to terms with being 5. She has that Peter Pan attitude - I never want to grow up!




















3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger Shelly said...

It looks like such a fun party. Good job Suz! :) Isabel is a huge Tinkerbell fan too, she would have loved that, I'll have to remember that idea for next year. I just can't believe Abby is 5 already! How did it go by so fast??

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

I had to wrestle the princess decorations out of her hands and convince her that Tinkerbell would make the boys at the party more comfortable. I have no idea how she got to be 5-years-old. Must be all of those chicken nuggets.

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Misty said...

She looks so beautiful in that great dress!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home