Monday, June 01, 2009

Maximus

Maximus Decimus Meridius
(Max, Max-a-moosey, Moose, Moosifer, the General)
December 25, 2000 - May 29, 2009
Cancer.






7 Comments:

At 11:51 PM , Blogger Misty said...

We'll miss you, Max!

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks, I really miss him.

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Shelly said...

I love the pic of Abby and Max together, and the binky pic. He was an awesome dog. How is Abby taking it? I bet she misses her Max a lot too. I'm so sorry Suz.

 
At 4:44 AM , Blogger julie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

I am sorry to hear this news. I hope everyone is taking the news well. I am sure he will be missed.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Abby is taking it alright. The minute my parents walked in the door, she blurted out "Max died!" Honestly though the kid is obsessed with Julian, so we'll have big trouble when he dies, and he's 10. She used to ride Max around like a horse, poor guy.

 
At 10:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

WTF MAN!!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!
I am so so so so so so so sorry Maximus is gone ... man ... dang it ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home