Monday, April 27, 2009

Some other photos, while I have the chance!

Random photos for your enjoyment...

A fairy princess (wings from Dollartree, very popular!)

Posing on a chair at IKEA. She liked those two forks, so we bought her a set.

Hanging in the backseat with a tree we bought at IKEA.

Facepaint from the eco fair this weekend. She made a bird feeder there too! Poor birds, our cat is going to get them as soon as they touch down.

Bulbs I never thought would come up are here. I have two crocus growing in the front too, one yellow, one white. It's the gnomes that worked their magic to make them sprout.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Blogger Misty said...

I gotta get me some gnomes. Love the wings, man. Gotta get Em some of those. That headband Abby's wearing is sure cute, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home